We appreciate that providers across the country are on the front line offering care to our customers. Thank you for ensuring that Cigna Dental members can safely access to dental care.
To help your patients with urgent needs find care, we ask that you keep your office information (e.g., locations, office hours) current in our records. In addition, please keep your voicemail and other communication methods active and up to date. You can notify us of your temporary office hours by either:A) Calling our Provider Services Unit 1.800.Cigna24 (1.800.244.6224) At the voice prompts:
- Say “provider”
- Enter your tax identification number
- Say “contracting”
- Say “dental”
- Your office hours
- Your plan for treating emergencies
Claims are being processed as normal. Please continue to submit any claims electronically using Payer ID 62308. If you must submit paper claims, please be sure to use the appropriate address for claim/encounter type. Do not mail anything directly to a Cigna office.
|DPPO and Indemnity||Cigna Dental Care|
PO Box 188037
Chattanooga, TN 37422-8037
|Network General Dentist encounters/claims:
PO Box 188046
Chattanooga, TN 37422-8046
| Specialist referrals:
PO Box 188045
Chattanooga, TN 37422-8045
For your safety, you can eliminate paper check mail delivery and handling and get paid faster with electronic funds transfer (EFT). You can sign up for EFT either directly with Cigna or with Zelis Payments.Cigna:
- Eliminate paper check mail delivery and handling
- Access funds on the same day as the deposit
- Easily reconcile payments using a single remittance tracking number
To register, log in to CignaforHCP.com > Working with Cigna > Enroll in Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Options.Zelis Payments:
- Get paid faster by reducing the time to receive payments with ACH and virtual card options
- Receive payments from multiple payers via a single source
- Quickly and easily access all DPPO and Cigna Dental Care® payments and claims data from one turnkey portal
Contact Zelis directly at 1.855.496.1571 to enroll in Zelis Payments.
From the first signs of the COVID-19 outbreak, Cigna has been working diligently behind the scenes to support the health and well-being of our employees, clients, customers, and communities. Cigna has already taken several actions to further our commitment to customers, clients, and communities to help fight the global spread of COVID19.
- Ensuring our dental and other lines of business and sites have business continuity strategies in place. Our plans already included planning for a pandemic and associated strategies that can be implemented to continue operations.
- Established an Executive Leadership command center that meets daily for global monitoring of the situation; our corporate crisis team meets regularly as well.
- Implemented work at home capabilities for our workforce.
- Teledentistry guidelines during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus Resource Center from Cigna:
- ADA Coronavirus Resource Center for Dentists:
- Information for Healthcare Professionals from the CDC:
Please continue to address your patients’ urgent needs. If your office has extra equipment or supplies, please consider donating to your local hospital or clinic.
If you have additional questions about how Cigna is responding to COVID-19, please call Cigna Customer Service at 1.800.Cigna24 (1.800.244.6224) or contact your Professional Relations Manager.
Zelis is an independent company and not an affiliate of Cigna. Cigna does not endorse any third party products or services and has not independently verified the products or services, or any marketing claims made for such products or services. Cigna assumes no responsibility and shall have no liability under any circumstances arising out of the use or misuse of such products or services.