What to File

We strongly encourage you to submit your payment requests electronically through a clearinghouse to save time and money. However, when you need to request payment on paper, use one of these two claim forms:

  • UB-04 form for hospital charges
  • CMS-1500 form for all other charges

After completing the appropriate form, please mail it to the address on your patient's customer ID card.

If you'd like to receive more information about electronic claim submission, refer to How to File, or refer to your Cigna health care professional reference manual or contact us at 1.800.88Cigna.