Cigna Coronavirus (COVID-19) Interim Billing Guidance for Providers for Commercial Customers
Last updated April 26, 2021 – Highlighted text indicates updates
Cigna welcomes the advent of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines and applauds the quick and innovative responses from the pharmaceutical industry and regulators to the urgent need. Given the FDA's rigorous review and approval processes, we trust the safety and efficacy of the vaccines and are committed to engaging our customers to promote the wide use of the vaccine when available.
As the COVID-19 vaccines continue to be distributed across the country, we remain committed to ensuring that:
- Cigna commercial and Cigna Medicare Advantage customers receive the COVID-19 vaccine with no out-of-pocket costs
- Providers receive timely information and reasonable reimbursement consistent with updated national CMS rates for administering EUA-approved COVID-19 vaccines
As always, we appreciate and thank providers across the country for being on the front line to offer dedicated care to our customers and help protect local communities.
Cigna Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
Resources to support
your mental health
Live-guided relaxation by telephone
- Available for all providers at no cost
- Every Tuesday at 5:00pm ET
- Call 866.205.5379, enter passcode 113 29 178, and then press #
Pre-recorded wellness podcasts
Additional emotional support resources